2018年6月19日火曜日

Lost in the Jungle



Today I read "Lost in the Jungle" Oxford Reading Tree, a stage 7 book.
 On mother's birthday, Biff gave her mother a plant. Her father gave her a plant too. And also, other friends of mother gave her plant. So the house of her turned into jungle. At that time, the magic key became more and more big. The magic took Biff, Kipper and Chip into a Jungle. The jungle was fulled of plants. In the jungle, they had a wonderful experience that found the Lost City with a man and a lady.   

 I want to go to jungle in the living life.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I want to live in jungle if there are no insects....

    返信削除
  2. I have read it before, and I want to explore the jungle.

    返信削除
  3. Adventure in jungle looks very interesting!

    返信削除
  4. I have not read this book. I would like to read it!

    返信削除

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...