2018年12月20日木曜日

BR : 10 All about desert life

     This week I read All about desert Life, an Oxford read and discover. Of course, this book explains all about desert. Before I read this book, I thought it was natural that desert was very hot. But according to this book, there are some cool desert in the world. If I have a chance to go to desert, I want to go such a place.

     There are many kinds of plants in desert. A cactus is one of these plants. As you know, this plant has lots of spikes. It is so sharp that you get hurt if you touch them. I was very surprised to know that these spikes stored rain water because it is tiny and don't form like a sponge. I think since they live in such a dry place, they improve their leaves and utilize their spikes.


Penn, Julie. (2010). All about desert life. Oxford read and discover.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...