2019年1月17日木曜日

BR : 11 Dutch Adventure

"This is Dutch cheese," said the lady. "It is called Edam. It is made in Holland."
The lady let them taste some Edam cheese. "I like it," said Chip. (p.2)      


     Hello everyone! Long time no see! How did you spend your winter holiday?

     Last week I read Dutch Adventure, an Oxford Reading tree, stage 9 book. The Dutch cheese, Edam is introduced in this book. It has the red skin and the yellow flesh, so it looks like an apple. If you want to eat this food, please go to a supermarket in Dutch.

     By the way, I'm studying Dutch in University. It is very hard for me to understand the grammar, but I want to go to Dutch in the future, so I continue to study it.


Hunt, Roderick. (2003). Dutch Adventure, Oxford reading tree.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...