2018年5月24日木曜日

Nanny McPhee & THE BIG BANG

I'm Nanny McPhee. I'm here because you need me.
  Today I read "Nanny McPhee & THE BIG BANG" Popcorn ELT Readers, a level 3 book.
 Nanny McPhee is a women who wears a black cloths. She loves children and they often need her. Those children who printed the picture were not friends with each other and they often fight. But in order to her, they became friends.
  The two children who printed the right side on the picture were very rich. They lived in London but they moved to farm because of war. At first, they didn't like life of farm but gradually they like farm and friends.
.
.
.
Some people think that the children who moved to farm are poor. But I think that they are happy because they could make friends and enjoy the life of farm.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...