2018年6月12日火曜日

The Lost Cup




Today I read "The Lost Cup" atama-ii books.
In the book I had to choose the way I go ahead.
 In this book, I was a detective. In 1983, thieves stole the world cup of soccer. So I was looking for them. A man named Sergio knew that where the cup are. My partner named John could find him and we went to Rio de Janeiro to find it. We met Sergio at the airport and promised to meet next day at the Sugarloaf Mountain. After the day, nobody were in john's room. Someone kidnapped him. So I went to the mountain alone. At the mountain Sergio waited me and said "where is your friend?" I told him a truth. when we get a cable car, a man grabbed Sergio. I tried to help him and climb the top of the car. It downed the mountain. When it stopped, two policeman waited me. They point their gun at me. I was misunderstanded tthat I was a theft by them 😢

1 件のコメント:

  1. I read this review and feel a little fear.
    But I want to know how endings are waiting. I want to read.

    返信削除

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...