2018年10月25日木曜日

BR 02: Thumbelina

The prince said "Will you marry me, Thumbelina?"
And Thumbelina said, "Yes"
So Thumbelina and the Prince Lived happily ever after.(p.42) 


     Do you know Thumbelina? I think all of Japanese know this story. Because Thumbelina is called Oyayubi - Hime in Japanese. When I was so little, my grandmother often read this story for me. So I like this story.

    Firstly, she has beautiful appearance. In order to this, many living creatures come to like and propose her. If I were a frog I would like to marry to her too. Secondly, she is very kind. When she saw a bird hurting, she took care of it. Because of her kindly heart, lot of living creatures and readers of this book come to like her.


Kochnewitz, Jane. (2006). Thumbelina. Loughborough: Ladybird books. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...