2019年1月31日木曜日

BR : 15 Your five senses

You have five different senses. They give you lots of information about the world around you.(p.3)

     Today I read Your five senses. It was written about some senses we have, such as a sense of sight, a sense of hearing, and a sense of smell.

     The most interesting information about the sense of sight was that white light contained all the colors of rainbow. Can you believe in the fact? At first, I doubted that the fact was fault. But it was truth. To tell the truth, we had already learned it in the science class. When I was junior high school student, my science class teacher showed us the development. When I learned it, I was very surprised.

     To learning what we haven't know is very exciting!
Please try to read this book.

Quinn, Robert. (2010). Your five senses. Oxford read and discover.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...