2018年11月22日木曜日

BR 06: Help!

There was no computer, no car, no MegaMonster, no Chip. Just a dream. (p. 29)

     Today I read a book called Help! It was one of the most interesting books I have ever read. It was a story of dream. In this book, a man named Frank had a strange experience. You must be betrayed by the end of this story. I want you to read it!!

     I often used to have a dream when I was a junior high school student. In my dream, I became a singer, famous actor, ninja, and insect such as a spider, an ant. I was able to have a good experience that I couldn't in the real world.  If I could have a dream tonight, I want to be animal like a cat or dog.


Prowse, Philip. (1999). Help! Cambridge English readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Hollywood

      But Hollywood is built on a long and truly wonderful story of famous actors, directors, and film studios and it is not going to st...